Do: Oct 29, 2023
Job Experiences: 2 Year
Our client is a global leader in drug delivery, consumer product dispensing and active material science solutions providing innovative and high-quality products worldwide. In a context of fast growing development, they are seeking for their next Sales Manager due to an intern promotion.
Area Sales Manager - NorthernEurope - Be a part of the Prescription Pharma Division
Are you an ambitious and results-driven sales professional? Are you passionate about expanding market presence and driving revenue growth? We are seeking a dynamic and skilled Sales Manager to join our team, focusing on the development of UK and Nordics market Biotechs and StartUps. You will be brought to travel 50% to 60% of the time, meeting clients and promising leads.
* Remote position.
* Great salary and commission structure.
* Opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative team.
* Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities.
* Travel and networking opportunities within the UK and Nordic markets.
* Intern promotions are common, all around the world.
* Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets within the UK and Nordic markets.
* Identifying and targeting new accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
* Conduct market research to identify market trends, competitive analysis, and potential business opportunities.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of projects and customer satisfaction.
* Prepare and present sales forecasts, reports, and budgets to Market Director.
* Develop and grow an existing portfolio.
* Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering, Business management, or equivalent experience.
* You can prove track record of success in sales management within the UK and Nordic markets.
* Extensive experience in B to B, axed on Pharmaceuticals / Medical Devices with a solid understanding of market dynamics and customers needs.
* Strong appetite to business development and Heat Hunting.
* English and French fluency mandatory, other languages are a plus.
* Results-driven mind set, with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
* You are used to work independently but are a team player.
* Ability to travel within the assigned regions as needed.
* You are able to multitask, prioritise, and managing time efficiently.
If you are a motivated sales professional with a passion for driving business growth, we would love to hear from you. Join our team. Apply now by sending your CV !
5 years B to B sales to pharma / CMO / CDMO right to travel in Europe Previous management experience Exsisting network of KOL's
25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 0207 234 0550
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. Jobsforsoul.com is not responsible for any external website content.