Do: Nov 14, 2023
Job Experiences: 2 Year
A leading dynamic engineering consultancy firm in the engineering industry is currently seeking a skilled and motivated Site Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate should have 2-4 years experience in site investigation.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone that is looking to grow within their career to work on exciting and high-profile projects across London such as the ITV headquarters, Google Headquarters, Thames Tideway and other arousing mega projects shaping the future of London.
* Conduct site investigations, surveys, and assessments to gather data and information.
* Collaborate with the project team providing engineering innovative solutions.
* Assist in the preparation of technical reports, feasibility studies, and design documentation, ensuring accuracy and adherence to project specifications.
* Monitor and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations on-site, promoting a safe working environment for all stakeholders.
* Identify and resolve any technical issues or challenges that arise during the project, ensuring efficient project progress.
* Foster effective communication with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders, ensuring a smooth flow of information throughout the project lifecycle.
* Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or a related field.
* 2-4 years of practical experience in site investigation within the construction industry.
* Proficiency in using relevant engineering software and equipment.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, enabling effective collaboration with various stakeholders.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
* Familiarity with health and safety regulations and commitment to ensuring compliance.
If you are a dynamic and a passion for site engineering seeking an opportunity to contribute to the success of prestigious projects and grow your career within a leading engineering consultancy, Apply today, by clicking on the “ APPLY “ button or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively if you want to find out more about the role call 0207 940 2105.
Job advert created and posted by Kreytan Dixon (Geo-scientist Recruitment Consultant). Apply now and join a company making a significant impact in the vibrant city of London!
Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or a related field. 2-4 years of practical experience in site investigation within the construction industry. Full UK Drivers License