Do: Nov 19, 2023
Job Experiences: 2 Year
NonStop Consulting is looking for a Principal Structural Engineer Nuclear based near Warrington. With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, there’s never been a better time to be a part of the team at our client.
You’ll have the unique advantage of working for a company that is at the forefront of industry-leading technology and thinking. Join our client and be part of transformational work with big impact, all while enjoying the flexibility of hybrid working.
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom
- Current experience in a role where design is a major part.
- Extensive post Chartership experience in roles where your engineering knowledge is a key attribute.
- Experience in the Nuclear Sector, including new build and decommissioning projects, relying on your professional engineering expertise and judgement.
- SC cleared or eligible to pass vetting
- Working knowledge of seismic/numerical modelling including finite element analysis, soil/structure and structure/soil/structure analysis in order to lead in this field.
Looking like your next role? Submit your updated CV and let's have a chat about it! If you yourself are not interested in this opportunity however you know someone whom might be interested in a new role, please forward this job posting to them and help them expand their network.
Be sure to do so quickly, as we are trying to fill this position ASAP.
Catalina Bratan - Recruitment Consultant
Phone: +44 207 940 2105
Internal Extension: 8111