Do: Nov 16, 2023
Job Experiences: 2 Year
Headquartered in Wilmslow and established in 1995, the Citation Group of companies is a growing professional services and compliance business employing over 600 people. The product delivers valuable HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety, ISO and Electrical Safety products and services to over 45,000 SMEs across the UK.
The Citation Group has grown rapidly over the past few years and has big ambitions for the future. As a Private Equity backed business, the plan is to triple the size of the business over the next few years through both organic growth and acquisitions.
iHASCO (part of the Citation Group) is a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job. If our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
At iHASCO we are proud providers of high-quality Health & Safety and HR Compliance eLearning with a keen focus on creativity, quality, and most of all, simplicity. Our growth plans are ambitious, so we require a self-starter to play a pivotal role in driving the Financial Reporting for the business.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to support our busy Finance team. This role will be varied, covering standard month-end, year-end procedures as well as providing ad-hoc support for the group finance team.
• Producing management accounts pack including commentary.
• Responsibility of P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations including a detailed status summary of each control account and variance analysis.
• Complete month-end tasks in line with the agreed timetable, ensuring all journal postings.
• (Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets) are correctly calculated, posted, and supported, performing the month-end close.
• Responsibility of calculating referral costs and upload payments.
• Managing and maintaining Concur – expenses and credit card platform.
• Preparation of VAT submissions, completion of ONS forms.
• Assisting with forecast and budget process.
• Preparation of year-end statutory audit files and co-ordination of audit queries ensuring auditors receive correct information and on time.
• Provide ad-hoc support to the wider group finance team.
• Previous experience in month-end process, budgeting and forecasting, and year-end audit.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, managing multiple deadlines across different disciplines.
• Focuses on improving processes, reducing reporting time frames and increasing the quality of information.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong Excel and accounting system skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Eager to learn and absorb information from the team and other departments, contribute own viewpoint/opinion.
• Committed to a career in finance and working towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase up to 10 days annual leave, pension contributions and more.
2MESTriniry Court, 2-4 West Street
Fareham, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hit Apply now to forward your CV.