Do: Nov 06, 2023
An agency agreement
Job Experiences: 1 Year
Majorel is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe, our OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 70 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands.
Creativity, excellence, and respect are the values that guide our work. To know more about Majorel, please visit majorel.com and you can also follow us on our social media on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
* Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
* Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
* Communicating with customers through various channels.
* Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
* Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
* Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
* Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
* Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
* Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
You will bring to us:
Native or Proficient Portuguese and fluent English (minimum level C1)
* Excellent communication skills, empathy and team spirit
* Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
* Attention to detail - understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference.
* Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision
* Feel passionate about customer experience
What we offer
* Hybrid working model
* Competitive salary and benefits conditions.
* Career development plan with internal opportunities.
* Employee recognition based on seniority.
* Wellbeing programs and benefits as an Employee Assistance Program with psychological, legal, financial/fiscal, and psychosocial support and a Sports Club with several sports types with outdoor, indoor and online classes.
* Engagement initiatives and year-round events and fun competitions.
* Excellent reputation as responsible employer.
* Modern work environment at an attractive location in Lisbon center with excellent public transport connections.
* An international environment engaging people from different nationalities and cultures.